Black Screen Products:
SECTION: NEW GENERATION INTERNET TOOLS
Vilas is a hybrid 4th generation FTP analyzer.
It is characterized by advanced-guard, intuitive interface,
compliant with the latest requirements for the emotional design (peopleware)*.
Basic characteristics of the product:
Unified interface - Allows storage of the perceptions, clear appearance and reduction in the time for tutoring.
Priorities arrangement Conceptual lists are used, which allow the end users to orient themselves easily in the importance of the different tasks.
Effective interaction All possible versions are grouped as different scenarios (use-cases) or a sequence of actions.
The thing that makes it different from the known FTP-clients is the presence of a group of functions for time analysis, allowing additional traffic control.In the professional versions, the control intervals are in approximately 1 microsecond. This allows the conversion of the product into a powerful instrument for real-time control.
Except the familiar file exchange systems, a possibility is provided for a local station to work on more than one server simultaneously. In its corporate versions, Vilas has the function of server-server exchange, as well as information transmission between a server and a group of servers and/or a group of local users.
The people who use Windows 7, can use the FTP-analyzer for exchange of documents, multimedia and common working projects.
The product offers support of the following commands:
- MFMT and MFF (http://www.trevezel.com/downloads/draft-somers-ftp-mfxx-00.html).
- XCRC and COMB.
- Full support of MD5 and MMD5 (http://ietfreport.isoc.org/ids/draft-twine-ftpmd5-00.txt).
- Supporting Unix-keys, in this number (-R) for a recursive list.
- Support of Easily Parsed List on the server. (http://cr.yp.to/ftp/list/eplf.html).
- OTP calculator that can be used from the FTP server.
- All commands, connected with virtualization.
- All FTP specific commands that have a relation to IP6.
In the Demo version there is a full prevention of the FTPX-commands. This was done in order to exclude the possibility of security break when Port are PASV used.
* The emotional design (peopleware) is subject to the newest ergonomic requirements. The products that have this design, provoke positive emotions in the work process.
Go to home page ...
Hardware and software requirements:
- Windowsฎ NT X/2000, XP, Vista, Win7 SystemDistribution:
- 512 MB RAM Memory
- 24 Bit High Color recommended
- Modem/ISDN or ADSL Adapter
- 20 MB Hard Disk Space
- MS-Internet Explorer Browser 8.0/9.x (System Extension)
- TCP/IP Protocol
The product is conditionally free. It can be used independently or as an element from the set of products, included in the content of the BS NGIT.
All registered users who have bought the product, receive free support for one year.
Copyright ฉ 2010-2012 G-92 Developers Group. All rights reserved